I made this recipe Christmas morning and it was a big hit! It would make a great start to the New Year or any morning for that matter! As always, it's super easy!!
1cup Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
3 Russett potatoes, peeled, quartered and then boiled
1 bunch of fresh spinach (about 10 oz), trimmed and chopped
6 strips of bacon
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs and cheeses. (I also added a splash or two of hot sauce) Set aside.
3. Cook bacon in oven proof skillet, crumble, and set aside.
4. Slice boiled potatoes and add them to the bacon grease (my bacon was very lean, but you may need to take some of the grease out and leave about a tbsp in pan). Saute until warmed and a little brown.
5. Add spinach, tossing often, and cook until it's just beginning to wilt, 30 seconds to a minute.
6. Sprinkle in bacon and then add egg mixture.
7. Place oven proof skillet in oven until set, about 15 minutes.
8. Voila! Serve immediately!