Thursday, December 29, 2011

Garden bling

Photo Credit to In My Own Style

Each year by mid summer everything in the garden has grown up so much that I forget what I planted where.  I always mark the spots but the markers that have been too small once everything starts growing or get washed out or broken in the weather.  I found this idea from our friend at "In My Own Style" so I thought I would share with you.  These should hold up nicely in the weather and help us remember what is planted where.  Not to mention they are very stylish and use recycled materials. 

Go here for the tutorial on how to do this for your own garden.  http://inmyownstyle.com/2010/06/jewelry-for-your-garden.html.  You have plenty of time to collect the needed items and work on them over the winter! 

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment