Dairy Free No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I made these for my son last night to put them in his lunchbox for a Valentine's Day surprise. I shaped them into hearts. (as best I could)
¼ cup dairy free butter (I use ghee, clarified butter)
1/2 cup sugar
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup peanut butter
1 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Melt butter & sugar together in a pan over medium heat.
2. Once melted, add the almond milk. Stirring frequently.
3. When it comes to a rolling boil, boil for one to two minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
5. When the peanut butter is melted in add the cocoa powder and mix well.
6. Add the oatmeal and stir until completely covered.
7. Drop by spoonful on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Makes about 12-14 cookies.